Retirement Village Launching
The latest addition to Terra Nova entails the establishment of the first top of the notch retirement estate on the Highveld. This will enable people to retire locally, with no need to relocate to cities or the coast to enjoy your retirement years.
The retirement estate will comprise a diversity of living units, facilities and amenities to meet the requirements of both the active and independent person, as well as the elderly in need of assistance and support.
The communal administration block will be the core of the retirement estate providing all facilities and services required for a careless retirement.
For more information, call the sales office at 074 000 0009
- General administration offices;
- Room for consultation by visiting doctors, therapists and other medical practitioners;
- A dining room with the applicable kitchen and amenities;
- A laundry area;
- A gymnasium;
- A lounge with a library;
- A hair salon;
- A community hall for functions and church activities;
- A covered entertainment area;
- An outdoor boma with braai facilities;
- Areas for practising hobbies such as an area for gardening (e.g. vegetable gardens), as well as a workshop/shed where wood work etc. can be done.
A fully functional frail care unit forms an integral part of the central area of the estate, while Assisted Living Units are directly linked to the frail care section.
Both the Frail Care and Assisted Living Units will provide special care for rehabilitation and recuperation purposes, as well as long term support and care to the frail.
The various residential estates within the bigger Terra Nova township offer you a secure living environment where residents can enjoy peace of mind and freedom of movement. With a 24-hour state-of-the-art security system available to all residents, you can truly have peace of mind and the best up-market secure living.
The security system includes:
- 24-hour CCTV Monitoring whit armed response
- Electric fencing
The sectional title area of the retirement village will provide an option of one or two bedroom attached units.
A carport or garage can be added to the unit, while the option of an additional store room is also available.
Special provision will be made for safe and secure parking for caravans and trailers.
In order to add to the diversity of the retirement village, various products are available as full title stands, which include:
- Two and three bedroom free standing units. The units are ideal for the independent person who requires a lock-up-and-go option.
- A more luxurious option on a medium sized stand is also available;
- Plot and plan options where an accredited architect can capture your specific needs by designing your dream retirement house.
Future planning and developments at Terra Nova:
- Substantial planning has gone into realising the Terra Nova dream.
- Construction work on the restaurant, hotel and filling station is in progress, while the shopping centre is in the final planning stage.
- All future developments will be based on environmental friendly principles, resulting in sustainable savings and convenience for residents.
Do not miss out on this unique opportunity.